Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
- Light Weight, Compact and Travel Friendly
- Highly Absorbent and Fast Drying
- Allows for Airflow, Reducing the Risk of Overheating
- Loose Fitting, Non Restrictive and Highly Durable
- Gets Softer After Every Wash
- Finely Woven Breathable Fabric
- Handmade by Traditional Artisans in Turkey
- Eco-Friendly & Fair Trade Certified
100% Organic Muslin Cotton
Measurements are taken in cm with the garment laid flat.
|Body Width||Body Length||Arm Width||Arm Length|
Tofino Towel Follows the “1% Model”
Imagine if every business in the world donated just 1% of their profits, products and peoples time to a meaningful cause outside of their organization. What would that world look like?
At Tofino Towel Co. we believe in a philanthropic & sustainable approach to doing business therefore we will be committed to what we call the 1% MODEL.
- We will donate 1% of all profits to local non-profits in order to help preserve the picturesque beaches and precious wild life of the west coast. We are very excited to announce our new partnership with Strawberry Isle Marine Research Society www.strawberryisle.org. They are a group of dedicated naturalists living and working on the waters of west coast Vancouver Island BC, conducting primary research and monitoring of various marine ecosystems in Clayoquot Sound.
- We will donate 1% of our product to those in need (example = product donation for charitable silent auctions and local community fundraisers).
- We will donate 1% of our employee’s time to the protection and enjoyment of the oceans, coast lines and marine wild life of Vancouver Island.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review The Harmony Bath Robe